Uses of Azopt Eye Drop
Azopt Eye Drop (Brinzolamide) decreases the formation of aqueous humor by inhibiting the enzyme carbonic anhydrase resulting in a reduction in the intraocular pressure.
It is used for the treatment of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.
How to administer Azopt Eye Drop?
- Shake the ophthalmic solution well before use.
- Remove contact lenses before administering it and wait for 15 minutes before reinserting.
- If two or more drugs are to be used, they should be administered at least 10 minutes apart.
- The tip of the dispensing container should not touch the eye or the surrounding structures.
Uses of Cyclomune 0.05 Eye Drops
Cyclomune 0.05 Eye Drops are used to increase tear production in people with dry eye disease.
Cyclosporine ophthalmic is in a class of medications called immunomodulators. It works by decreasing swelling in the eye to allow for tear production.
Cyclosporine ophthalmic comes as an emulsion (liquid) to apply to the eye. It is usually applied to each eye twice a day, about 12 hours apart.
How to administer Cyclomune 0.05 Eye Drops?
- To help you remember to use cyclosporine eyedrops, apply them around the same times every day.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
- Use cyclosporine eyedrops exactly as directed.
- Do not use more or less of them or use them more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Albucid Eye Drops
Albucid Eye Drops are used. Conjunctivitis, Corneal ulcers and other superficial ocular infections:
Initial dose: Instill 1 or 2 drops into the conjunctival sac of the affected eye every 2 – 3 hours for 7 – 10 days. Dosages may be gradually decreased depending on the condition responds.
Trachoma: Instill 2 drops into the conjunctival sac of the affected eye every 2 hours.
How to administer Albucid Eye Drops?
- Shake the drops gently to be sure the medicine is well mixed.
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down on your lower eyelid.
- Position the dropper above your eye. Look up and away from the dropper.
- Squeeze out a drop and close your eye.
- Apply gentle pressure to the inside corner of your eye for about 1 minute to prevent the liquid from draining down your tear duct.